Subsisters: Selected Poems (Belladonna*, 2017), available for pre-order
[full-length translation of poems and prose by Uljana Wolf]
i mean i dislike that fate that i was made to where (Wonder, 2015), a translation from the German of Uljana Wolf
Fantasias in Counting (BlazeVOX Books, 2014)
Currently & Emotion, ed. by Sophie Collins (Test Centre, 2016), listed as one of TLS’s Books of the Year: this experimental translation anthology includes my translation of Uljana Wolf’s ‘Annalogue on Oranges’
(as editor) The Blind Man (Ugly Duckling Presse, 2017)
[facsimile reprint of The Blind Man 1 & 2 and rongwrong, in a boxed set, with an introduction, translations, a poster of The Blind Man’s Ball, and a fold-out of The Ridgefield Gazook]
My Little Enlightenment Plays [a series of five keenly unfaithful ‘translations’ of—or star-gazing conversations with—some Enlightenment tragedies, pseudo-scientific writings, and philosophical treatises by Friedrich Schiller, Denis Diderot, Margaret Cavendish, Bernar Fontenelle, Goethe, Lessing, Gellert, Olympe de Gouges, among others] I was interviewed about the project for 3:AM. The second piece, Les Bijoux Indiscrets, or, Paper Tigers, was published by Gauss PDF in June 2017.
OUT OF PRINT
12 Steps (Cambridge: Wide Range, 2012)
Aesthetic Failings, or A Dialogue, with Anna Moser, part of a collaborative two-year project.
- Review of Meat, in Tripwire 13: Dialogues, pp. 141-144 of the PDF.
- Review of Subsisters: Selected Poems, by Mónica de la Torre, at Harriet.
- Review of Meat: Joseph Persad, ‘deeply clueless: consuming Sophie Seita’s Meat’, Tears in the Fence, 65 (Winter/Spring 2017).
- Review of Meat by Sarah Hayden, published in Hix Eros 7 (Aug 2016).
- Nice shout-out from the wonderful Susan Bernofsky about my translations over at fanzine.
- Review of i mean i dislike that fate that i was made to where by Joshua Daniel Edwin, Music & Literature (January 2016).
- Review of i mean i dislike that fate that i was made to where, Publisher’s Weekly (Jan 2016).
- i mean is listed as one of the 50 best books published in 2015, reviewed on Flavorwire.
- Review of Fantasias in Counting, by Ian Brinton, for Tears in the Fence (May 2015).
- Review of Fantasias in Counting, by Kristina Marie Darling, for Bookslut (June 2014): http://www.bookslut.com/poetry/2014_06_020690.php
- Review of ‘Quick Second—No Replacements’, by Michael Tencer on No Prizes #1 & #2’ in Hix Eros, 5 (September 2014), pp. 28-40: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5332918/HIX%20EROS%205.pdf
- Review by David Grundy of a reading and magazine launch (February 2012): http://streamsofexpression.blogspot.com/2012/02/one-star-launch-cambridge-25th-february.html